.:Stuck on You:.
Directors: Bobby Farrelly, Peter Farrelly
Tagline: Brothers stick together
Production Companies: Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation
Cast: Matt Damon, Greg Kinnear, Cher, Eva Mendes, Wen Yann Shih, Meryl Streep, Pat Crawford Brown, Jay Leno, Luke Wilson, Frankie Muniz, Ray 'Rocket' Valliere, Tommy Songin, Seymour Cassel
Writers: Charles B. Wessler, Bennett Yellin, Bobby Farrelly, Peter Farrelly
Produced by: Mark Charpentier, Bobby Farrelly, Peter Farrelly, Marc S. Fischer, Garrett Grant, Kris Meyer, Bradley Thomas, Charles B. Wessler
Original Music by: Michael Andrews, Charlie Gartner
Cinematography by: Daniel Mindel
Film Editing by: Christopher Greenbury, Dave Terman
Genre: Comedy | Drama
Runtime: 118 min
MPAA: Rated PG-13 for crude and sexual humor, and some language
12 December 2003 - USA
1 January 2004 Germany
2 January 2004 UK
7 January 2004 France
8 January - Russia
23 January 2004 - Spain
12 February 2004 - Australia
11 December 2004 - Japan
Official site: stuckonyoumovie.com
Opening Weekend: $9,411,055 (USA)
US Gross: $33,832,741
Worldwide Gross: $65,800,000
Filming Dates: 10 February 2003 - 8 November 2003
Bob (Damon) and Walt (Kinnear) Tenor are twin brothers, who not only share a passion for life, but also a liver. Thanks to their teamwork, being conjoined twins is not a handicap to them. But, when Walt's dreams of stardom of acting on the screen and Bob's shyness clashes, they both begin to fall out. This doesn't help when Bob's Internet girl arrives in town, unaware of their handicap, and when Walt gains his own TV show with Cher.
See all photos in the gallery.
- Jim Carrey was once attached to this film, with Woody Allen in talks to play the other brother.
- Bobby Farrelly is one of the brothers in goalie pads during the hockey scene.
- The country song played over the closing credits is sung by Reba Schappell, one of a set of conjoined twins who is mentioned in the film.
When Cher first signed on to do the
movie, the character in the script she was supposed to play just
said "actress". The Farrelly brothers thought it would be a cool
idea if Cher just played herself, and so they changed it.
- When Bob and Walt are in Hollywood for the first time, they walk past a theater that shows that Star Trek: Nemesis (2002), The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002), and Maid in Manhattan (2002) are playing.
- When Bob and Walt pass the adult movie theater the movie they have listed is "Catch Me In The Can".
- The movie Meryl Streep shot in Massachusetts, which is mentioned several times in the movie, is probably Before and After (1996).
- Ray 'Rocket' Valliere's speech following the credits was not planned. He rambled on while the cameras kept rolling. Lunch had already been called and the crew was restless. But his speech was so heartfelt that no one stopped him.
- Benjamin Carson Sr. is an actual doctor who has successfully separated conjoined twins in real life. In a 22-hour surgery, he was the first doctor in History to accomplish this task with both of the twins surviving. His wife and three children also appear in the hospital waiting room.
- To date, no separation has ever been performed on adult conjoined twins with both twins surviving the operation. So far, the oldest twins to successfully undergo the procedure were conjoined Utah twins Kendra and Maliyah Herrin, who were four and a half years old when they were separated on August 8th, 2006. Apropos to the title of this film, one of the first things Kendra Herrin said upon regaining full consciousness was, "Why isn't Maliyah stuck to me anymore?"
- When people are arguing whether Bob should stay in the TV show Walt is making, Griffin Dunne yells out, "The kid stays out of the picture!" - a reference to noted producer Robert Evans' autobiography.
Cher: [to extremely young lover, while in bed together] Go to bed. You have a geography test in the morning.
Walt: Are you kidding? You
could win an humanitarian award for how nice you were to us.
her new TV show]
Cher: I was a bitch with a capital C.
1st AD: Excuse me, Miss
Cher, there's a few fans outside hoping for autographs.
Foreign Box Office
COPYRIGHT © 2008. CHERLOVE.NET. CHRIS-Q and TWINS